Adobe Flash to HTML5 Conversion
Adobe Flash was, for a long time, the backbone of engagement in training programs. From capturing mouse, keyboard, microphone, and camera input to being the primary support of embedded web browser video players the software was the source of many training programs’ graphics and animations.
On July 25th, 2017, Adobe announced
that it would stop updating and distributing Flash at the end of 2020, encouraging content creators to migrate any existing Flash content to new open formats before then.
Recognizing that many organizations have built extensive catalogs of training content in Flash over the pasts many years, KnowledgeOne understands the risks associated with this announcement.
Here is where our experts can help you convert any training programs that rely on Flash components to the current HTML5 standard, compatible with the current generation of web browsers.
Our services focus on:
- Republishing of existing source files
- Extracting images, sounds and narration tracks embedded in FLV files
- Restructuring the interface and design for mobile devices
- Reviewing instructional design and increasing learner engagement opportunities
- Converting quizzes to iSpring, Articulate or Captivate native question types
- Porting custom Flash programming to HTML5
- Republishing in SCORM and AICC formats
Contact us for an easy conversion of your training programs to HTML5, protecting your assets and connecting even better with your target audience.