The information we collect:
In order to serve you better, we may, from time to time, request that you provide us with some personal information, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information.
More specifically, we will collect:
- Registration information, when you enrol in courses offered through KnowledgeOne. This helps us process your application and facilitate your access to other courses in the future.
Cookies are bits of information that a website transfers to your hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can make the Web more useful and enjoyable by storing information about your preferences on a particular site, such as which courses you are currently registered in.
Be assured that we only collect personal information that you specifically and knowingly provide to us.
How we use your personal information:
KnowledgeOne does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We only share your registration information with specific universities for registration purposes.
We may use your personal information to:
- Process and administer the information that you have requested.
- Provide you with products and services that you have requested.
- Improve our website and the services we provide.
- Customize and tailor your experience on our website.
- Provide you with information on any changes in our services, agreements, or policies.
- Conduct market research on e-learning.
When you send us an e-mail, we will use your name and e-mail address to respond. Your message may be shared with the appropriate individuals at KnowledgeOne and Concordia University so that we can provide you with the most useful and suitable answer and improve your experience at KnowledgeOne. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with any other outside parties.
Reviewing and correcting your personal information:
You may review and correct your personal information at any time by accessing your account information page.
How we protect your information:
KnowledgeOne uses a secure server. This means that all the data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. The secure server software encrypts data and information being transmitted between your browser and the server. However, no system is completely impassable. As such, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of our database, nor can we prevent information from being intercepted during transmission over the Internet.